cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 1 September 2015

#YOLO | Series 2 Episode 1 - Be Who You Want To Be

Who are you? Who do you want to be?

In this world we can get so caught up in who we think we need to be but really we should be focusing on who we want to be. I guess we just want to stand out in this world of billions of people. You are going to change the world whether you like it or not. It's your choice how you will change it. You are making the world better by being happy, kind and maybe even inspiring. The people you look up to have something to say, but you only know that because they went ahead and said it. Be who you want to be and never change yourself to fit anybody else's mould of you.

I have my own songs to sing, so I'm going to do that, will you?

xxx

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Rainbow! I'm glad you like, I hope you are excited for next week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post. People will be so proud of who they are when they read it. I know I was.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Grapes! I'm glad that you are proud of who you are, I am too!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine