cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 25 May 2015

Shower Thoughts and A Little Announcement

Hello everybody, today I thought I would write a bit about thoughts in the shower, because we all have them. I also have a little announcement. Other than that welcome back to Smiley Central!
I plan these posts in the shower and I know that most youtubers come up with their video ideas in the shower, I also think/question the quality of life and sing my heart out in the shower, like most people. If I don't acheive a few of those things I feel that that shower has not been a successful one.
You know that voice in the back of your head that tells you there are monsters outside when you close your eyes in the shower? Or that feeling you get when you are sure that a bug is going to crawl out from the drain any second? It give me the creeps.
Okay, time for the announcement, I will be posting everyday at 7:00! Except for the days I don't have WiFi, but don't worry because you will still get all the posts I missed on the next day that I have WiFi.
Copy and paste this link: gymnasticsgirl2003.blogspot.co.nz to enjoy an amazing blog by my good friend.
Other than that I hoped you enjoyed this post and I will catch you tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine