cookieOptions = {...};

Friday 29 May 2015

Cute And Interesting Animal Facts

Hey guys, for today's post I thought I would inform you of some of the cutest animal facts with a few cruel one mixed in. Welcome back to Smiley Central, let's go!

  1. Otters sleep holding hands
  2. Cows have best friends and can get very stressed if they are separated from each other
  3. When a male lion takes over the pride, he executes all of the cubs
  4. Octopuses have three hearts
  5. Butterflies can taste with their feet
  6. Dolphins have names for each other and call specifically to each other
  7. Elephants have a specific alarm call that means "human"
  8. Animals with smaller bodies and faster metabolism see in slow motion
  9. Some species of male penguin propose by giving the female a pebble
  10. About 25% of pairs of barn owls "divorce"
PLEASE check out Eggly's Stuff and make sure to follow and leave a comment!

I hope you enjoyed this post and learnt something from it! I will be back tomorrow as soon as possible, happy long weekend! Sorry this post was late, I was busy driving from Rotorua to Tauranga, I'll be on time tomorrow!

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine