cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Pain and An Idea

Hey guys! I have been abandoning my blog for obvious reason but I'm not going to cut myself any more slack - I'm going to try to post everyday (or near it). Today's post is going to be about pain - mental and physical.

The number one thing to remember about pain is that it only lasts so long. It is an easy thing to forget when you are going though it but try to see the light at the end of thge tunnel - it is there even if it is distant and the dark is the only thing you have ever known, YOU WILL GET THROUGH. And I am always hear to listen and give advice, in fact I want to start a little email where you can send me your problems, would you like that idea? I don't mind how bad your problem is, I share a lot of things with you and I hope your comfortable doing the same. I can share my answer on this blog or privately, tell me which you would prefer. What do you think I should call the email? Tell me in the comments. You also ask for help using my twitter but only in 140 characters, feel welcome to tweet me with #SmileyCentralAdvice if your problem can fit in that amount of characters.

I have inherited a pretty good camera - the Nikon D3100 and I have filmed three or four inspirational videos. I tried to upload them and YouTube either said 400 minutes remaining or 2000 minutes remaining, I will try to upload them at school because we have been having WiFi problems. I'm not going to make any promises to you because I don't want to disappoint you but I am trying really hard to get those up, thanks for being patient.

I love you guys so much and I would just like to address the lovely people who left comments on my last post - thank you for the support, if feel like I'm not alone and I can talk to you all. I think I might do a post on how I'm feeling on one of the bad days. You guys have been so supportive, patient and understanding, thank you so much!

I love you!

xxx

Catherine

6 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better Catherine. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thanks Emily. Thanls for your comment! <3

      Delete
  2. Hope your feeling better Catherine. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thanks Emily. Thanks for your comment! <3

      Delete
  3. I'm good thanks. I have rough patches but at the moment I'm just trying to enjoy the happy times. Thanks for the comment! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine