cookieOptions = {...};

Friday 5 June 2015

YouTube Frustrating Me And J Rock

Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I have had a very busy week. Today's post is about YouTube being annoying and me in J Rock! Welcome back to Smiley Central!

Okay so about YouTube. I had my first video almost fully edited which had taken about an hour (no exaggerations) and then it crashed and now I have to edit it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to do that tomorrow because I want to take a break to calm down and it MAY be up by the next day (I don't want to put pressure on myself).

Okay about J Rock, it's a dance thingy, I got in to it because there was a gymnast but he pulled so now I'm in. (Have I said I'm a gymnast before? Well I am.) I'll (probably horribly) explain it to you.
Okay, there is a boy and he decides what he want to do when he's older: a soldier in the army. Most of the crew come in and do push-ups, then they turn into police. A bad guy comes along and they turn him good, then I come along with a great entrance. I do a forwards walkover while around 12 people are pointing guns at me. They do their training of punching and kicking each other and I push them over (like a criminal would).
Then they pull me in to a scrunch up ball (eeekkk) and we explode by jumping out.

I hope you enjoyed today's late post! I might post again today about the talent quest but look out for that post anyway!

Okay, byyeeeeee!!

Pageview count: 327

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine